If you are heading to Myrtle Beach this winter season and are looking for some things to do, we have a great January line-up to keep you entertained when you aren’t taking those long walks on the beach. It might be a little chilly, so don’t worry, most of the events are indoors.
If you want to keep the good times rolling and stay relaxed and refreshed, check out the fun planned for January 2020. During your visit to the Carolina coast, the crowds are light, but there’s still plenty to see and do.
To get an idea of some of the great ways to keep the January fun going with a visit to the Carolina coast, check out these shows and events on tap this January on the Grand Strand:
- The Carolina Opry Christmas Special — 1-5, The Carolina Opry, Myrtle Beach
- Christmas at Pirates Voyage — 1-4, Pirates Voyage, Myrtle Beach
- Ultimate ’80s Party Featuring Tiffany — 3, House of Blues, North Myrtle Beach
- Greg Rowles Country & Gospel Special — 10, Alabama Theatre, North Myrtle Beach
- Peter Paul and Mary Alive — 11, Alabama Theatre, North Myrtle Beach
- Johnny Lang — 17, House of Blues, North Myrtle Beach
- A Closer Walk With Patsy Cline Starring Gail Bliss — 17-18, Alabama Theatre, North Myrtle Beach
- Stayin’ Alive: Bee Gees Tribute — 18, Carolina Opry Theater, Myrtle Beach
- An Evening With Travis Tritt: Solo Acoustic Tour — 19, Carolina Opry Theater, Myrtle Beach
- The Ricky Mokel Comedy Show — 25, Alabama Theatre, North Myrtle Beach
- 3rd Annual Carolina Country Music Awards — 25, House of Blues, North Myrtle Beach
- From Barber to Barber featuring pianist Ko Eun-Yi — 26, MBHS Music and Arts Center, Myrtle Beach
- Crystal Gale — 28, Alabama Theatre, North Myrtle Beach
- First Saturday Glass-Blowing Demo — 4, Conway Glass in Conway
- Horry County Literacy Council 14th Annual Murder Mystery Dinner/Silent Auction — 25, Dunes Club, Myrtle Beach
- Souper Supper— 26, International Culinary Institute of HGTC, Myrtle Beach
Start the new year off right with a stay here at the Dayton House Resort in Myrtle Beach.