Ready to plan that spring vacation? You might be thinking that it is only the beginning of fall and the holidays are still a couple of months away, but now is the perfect time to plan that trip. Don’t wait until last minute, there are many reasons to start planning your 2018 spring break to Myrtle Beach, South Carolina.
The Dayton House Resort has one of the best oceanfront lawns along the Grand Strand coupled with first-class accommodations. Enjoy the zero entry pool or grab a drink from the Yella Umbrella Tiki Bar. There is so much to do within a few miles of the resort from countless attractions, golf courses, restaurants and souvenir shops. So don’t be left on the sidelines and start planning your spring break trip to Dayton House Resort now:
* Accommodations/Amenities: When you book early, you are guaranteed to get the best resort and location that you are looking for and that fits your family and budget. Here at Dayton House Resort, we have everything you need for that perfect spring getaway.
* Climate: While the temperatures gradually decrease over the coming months, they will be ready to rebound in Myrtle Beach beginning in March. Treat your winter-worn body, mind and spirit to some sun, sand and surf in Myrtle Beach next spring after enduring the cold and snow of another long winter season. With average spring temperatures climbing into the 70s and sunny skies breaking up the cold and gray clouds, Myrtle Beach offers just what the doctor ordered to shake off the wintertime blues.
* Discounts: Booking early has other advantages, especially to your pocketbook. Receive a 25 percent discount just for booking early, as well as other savings opportunities, like our Advance Purchase program, and discounts for members of AAA, the AARP, the military and more. The Dayton House Resort also offers a special Bed & Breakfast package, as well as 25% off specials that allow you to add an extra free day to your visit. Check out our long list of spring specials for the lowest rates possible.
* Festivals: There's always a good time to be found in Myrtle Beach, and the spring season is like the coming-out party for the festival calendar. The Myrtle Beach Marathon (March 2-3) features thousands competing in its Fun Run, 5K, half-marathon and 26.2-mile main event. St. Patrick's Day (March 17) features green-themed parties, like the North Myrtle Beach St. Patrick's Day Parade & Festival. The Monday After The Masters (April 9) charity golf tournament attracts top celebrities to the Barefoot Resort; the SOS Spring Safari (April 20-29) gets people dancing in the streets; and the Myrtle Beach Bike Week Spring Rally (May 11-20) revs up for a good time.
* Location: Dayton House Resort gives you a ringside seat to all the fun things to do in Myrtle Beach in the spring, particularly the beach, tanning lawn and pool decks, which are only steps from your door. But for those interested in exploring all the great things Myrtle Beach has to offer, The Dayton House is just over a mile from Broadway at the Beach and the Myrtle Beach Boardwalk, two of the hottest spots on the Grand Strand. Take a stroll down the beach, Boardwalk or Ocean Boulevard for some easy and affordable sightseeing.
Don’t get caught out in the cold again this spring. Book your spring getaway to The Dayton House Resort in Myrtle Beach today.