The Housekeeping Administrative Assistant is responsible for administrative activities to support the Director of Housekeeping and the housekeeping department. Efficiently maintains and processes paperwork, filing, ordering and receiving of inventory. Professionally interacts with the department team members to achieve the mission and goals of the department.
Job duties include:
- Communicating with each building supervisor and inspector regarding departures, cleaning status, room moves, discrepancies, no-show’s, VIP arrivals, and guest and employee requests.
- Answering the telephone and appropriately responding to requests.
- Maintaining all logs in the housekeeping department, including but not limited to: Employee keycards, radios, bedspreads, and deep cleans.
- Auditing SDS books in each department to ensure they are maintained and updated.
- Processing purchase orders and work orders, ordering supplies and coding invoice.
- Logging lost and found items
- Performing service callbacks for in-house guests to ensure the highest quality of service
- Other duties, as assigned by the Director of Housekeeping
We are an equal opportunity employer of all qualified individuals, including minorities, women, veterans & individuals with disabilities. We participate in E-Verify.