With a hectic holiday season and ice-cold winter ahead in the coming months, it might seem too early to start thinking about your next beach vacation. But those busy and chilly times are all the more reason to look ahead to the sun and fun of a Grand Strand getaway, especially one at the Dayton House Resort on the Myrtle Beach oceanfront.
Located in the heart of the downtown district, the Dayton House provides guests with a relaxing stay in a comfortable environment while also putting visitors close to all the action-packed fun Myrtle Beach has to offer. Stroll to the Myrtle Beach Boardwalk and all the top attractions, shopping, dining, entertainment and nightlife. Here are five reasons to start making your vacation plans to Myrtle Beach and the Dayton House today:
* Discounts: Everyone loves a great deal, and the Dayton House is offering huge incentives to guests who book their vacation plans early. Visitors can save between 35 and 50 percent on accommodations by making their reservations ahead of time, and the Dayton House's annual Cyber Sale will soon give guests the opportunity to lock in the guaranteed lowest rates of the year. A limited number of rooms are set aside as part of this promotion, so cash in on the savings before they are gone. Remember, every dollar you save by booking early is an extra dollar you have to spend on your Myrtle Beach vacation.
* Accommodations: With 15 clean and comfortable layout types to choose from, the family-owned and -operated Dayton House has the right room or suite to make your party feel right at home. Enjoy fully furnished units and well-appointed kitchens with a refrigerator, microwave and oven, as well as cooking utensils, complimentary Wi-Fi and private balconies overlooking the ocean and the property. Relax in your room or get out and explore the premises, beach and town.
* Amenities: Many of our guests at the Dayton House say they could spend their entire vacation without leaving the property. Our spacious, 2-acre oceanfront tanning lawn, zero-entry pool, lazy river, indoor/outdoor pool and hot tubs provide perfect places to kick back and relax, and the kiddie aquatic playground and splash pad give the kids plenty of ways to keep cool and stay occupied. The Dayton House also has great on-site dining at John's Restaurant and tasty refreshments at the Yella Umbrella Poolside Bar & Grill.
* Location: For guests who want to get out and explore the Grand Strand, the Dayton House makes it close and convenient. Take a short walk down the beach, Boulevard or Boardwalk to some of the top attractions in town. Popular venues like Broadway at the Beach, The Market Common and Barefoot Landing are only short drives away, and nearby attractions like the Myrtle Beach SkyWheel, Family Kingdom, Myrtle Waves and Ripley's Aquarium provide fun and easy ways to spend a day.
* Year-Round Fun: There was a time when Myrtle Beach was considered a summer-only destination, but those days are long gone. The growth of the town and the influx of year-round visitors have provided more things to do and more time to do them. Yes, the summer is still the highlight season, when fireworks, water parks and free concerts are in full bloom. But the Grand Strand also has plenty to offer in the off-season, such as golf, shopping, festivals, dining and a whole lot more. Discover a different side of Myrtle Beach by visiting during a different time of year.
There are so many reasons to book your 2017 Myrtle Beach vacation at the Dayton House Resort, the list could go on and on. Bottom line: Make your travel plans early and reap the benefits by staying at the Dayton House on your next retreat to the beach.